We are currently closed due to localised restrictions.
(Click Here for latest updates)
iPhoneFaulty U2/Tristar Chip, IC Repair Service
Is your iPhone iPhone
• Not Charging when the battery is flat?
• Overheating when you put it to charge?
• Drains the battery in a few hours, maybe less?
• Shows charging but doesn’t go up in percentage (fake charging)?
• Accessory not supported message keeps coming up.
If one of the above listed faults are happening then
It means the u2 ic CHIP on your motherboard which is responsible for CHARGING has gone BAD and needs to be replaced.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *