Dogleap Computers Ltd
Terms & Conditions
Repair Terms & Conditions.
All products & services are covered by our 90 day warranty unless otherwise stated.
Warranty only covers manufacturing defects related to the repair done on your device. For example it does not cover a faulty camera if the screen is repaired.Warranty does not cover cracked glass. It also does not cover defects caused by negligence or misuse such as dropping your device.
Water damaged devices are subject to a 30 pound service charge paid in advance. This is non refundable. If we discover has had water damage in the past we will not work on your device until we speak with you about how to proceed.
Any devices with signs of water damage ARE NOT COVERED by our warranty.
A deposit of 50% is required on all products and services we supply. This must be paid before we will either order in parts or work on your device. The only exception to this is when we are diagnosing the issue for your device, as we will do this for free.
If a deposit is paid and we are unable to repair your device we will refund you under our no fix no fee policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment for your device must be paid in full before we will return your device. When we repair your device we will contact you to arrange collection. Any devices not lifted within 28 days from the date we speak with you to inform you they are ready WILL become property of Dogleap Computers Ltd. We reserve the right to then sell or strip the device for parts.
We reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time.
Klarna Checkout Terms & Conditions.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly installments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.